HITEMP – a new standard for cab air springs
With our new HITEMP sleeve, we have set a new benchmark by extending the temperature specification for sleeve air springs for cab suspension from the previous range of -35°C to +80°C to the current range of -40°C to +100°C.
This series development offers the following benefits:
- It sets an improved standard for new generations of truck, as it can be used across a broader range of ambient temperatures (e.g. higher exhaust temperatures, extremely cold winters).
- Higher degree of freedom with regard to design and construction
- Reduction of downtime and therefore repair and warranty costs
- Increased comfort when compared with steel springs
- Simplified heat management (e.g. no need for heat shields)