Boatex® inflatable boat materials for use in extreme conditions
- Outer coating: highly wear and weather-resistant Hypalon
- Reinforcement: high-tenacity polyester
- Inner coating: airtight neoprene
Fabric for rigid-inflatable boats (RIBs)
Rigid-inflatable boats for rescue organizations, police and fire departments must endure extreme operating conditions.
- The fabric is extremely durable, tear resistant, weatherproof and resistant to UV exposure and seawater, while also boasting outstanding dimensional stability.
- Outer coating: highly abrasion resistant and weatherproof chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSM)
- Reinforcement: high tenacity polyester
- Inner coating: chloroprene rubber (CR)
- Available in a diverse range of colors