Our FHP V-belts run smoother, quieter, last longer and substantially improve energy efficiency compared to noncogged belts.
You no longer have to accept the lower energy efficiency associated with envelope belts on fractional horsepower light-duty drives. Advanced V-belt technology has resulted in the development of a cut-edge, molded cog construction which exceeds conventional envelope belts in every performance category except oil resistance confirmed in extensive testing. The cogged design of our FHP V-belts (standard on 4L and 5L sizes) provides a greater surface area for heat dissipation and allows increased air flow around the belt during operation.
These factors help to reduce internal belt temperatures and greatly improve belt life. Of course, the cogged design also improves flexibility, an especially important consideration where minimum or substandard sheave diameters are involved. Low cross section vibration in rubber-edged, cogged belts reduces noise generation. This allows you to take advantage of the longer life and high efficiency of FHP V-belts in noise-sensitive equipment. But even in typical factory settings, our FHP V-belts contribute to a quieter operating environment.
- Cogged for cooler running
- Low vibration for low noise
- Superior efficiency for improved performance
- Temperature range from -40 °C to +140 °C
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- Suitable for tropical climates
- Rubber cushion and insulation
- Cut-edge, molded cogged construction
- Heat, ozone and abrasion resistant
||Length range Li (in)