Friction rings & friction wheels for rolling contact drives and drum drives
ROTAFRIX® friction rings and friction wheels are highly suitable for use in drum drives. This special type of rubber rolling contact drive is used in many mechanical engineering fields as an economical form of drive, for example for tube mills and ball mills. Rubber rolling contact drives are economical and efficient, of simple construction, low-noise and maintenance-free. These properties have always encouraged designers to use rubber rolling contact drives to solve particular drive problems. They are widely used by machinery and tool manufacturers, in conveying technology and for drum drives.
- Unique offer for drum drives and rolling contact transmissions
- Optimal interaction allows powerful transmission forces
- Suitable for original equipment and retrofitting systems
- Variety of compounds and varying applications
- Available with and without hub