We concentrate our competence customer-orientated in seven market segments.
- Air Conditioning
- Air Induction Systems
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Heating & Cooling Systems
Facts & Figures 2016
- 20,059 Employees
- 1,702 Mill. € in Sales
The Mobile Fluid Systems business unit develops and manufactures worldwide at more than 40 plants.
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- ISO TS 16949
- DIN EN ISO 14001
- 2017: Mobile Fluid Systems’ noise-, vibration- and permeation-optimized air-conditioning hoses have been honored with the Technology Innovation Award at the China Automobile & Parts Industry Developing & Innovation Awards.
- 2016: Ford presents Q1 award for outstanding product quality
- 2016: Excellent Supplier Award from FAW-VW
- 2016: The Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency (HIPA) has recognized Fluid Automotive Hungaria as an outstanding investor. No other company has created more new jobs in the country in recent times.
- 2016: For the fifth year in succession Dutch truck manufacturer DAF Trucks has included ContiTech Thermopol from Nadab, Romania in the exclusive list of its 10 ppm suppliers.
- 2015: Daimler has recognized ContiTech for reliably supplying lines for its Heavy Duty Platform truck engines with its Supplier Award in the “Partnership” category.
- 2015: Truck manufacturer Navistar has honored the Heating/Cooling Systems segment with its Diamond Supplier Award for exceptional achievements with reference to quality, OTTR performance, technology and costs.
- 2015: For the second year in a row, the air-conditioning segment won the prestigious Value Award presented by Honda in North America, in recognition of technical and commercial support combined with smooth processes.
- 2015: ContiTech Fluid Korea won the Korean government's Excellent Job Creation award. In 2014, ContiTech Fluid Korea created no fewer than 115 new jobs at its Cheonan and Jeonju plants.
- 2015: The construction equipment manufacturer Caterpillar has presented ContiTech Thermopol Romania in Nadab with an award for outstanding delivery quality as a testimony to the reliable partnership in the supply of components to engine manufacturer Perkins.
- 2015: The Czech Republic's national quality committee has awarded the new ContiTech plant in Ostrava the Czech Republic's national quality prize.
- 2014: For the second time in a row, ContiTech Fluid Automotive Hungária in Vác, Hungary, was presented with the General Motors Supplier Quality Excellence Award. The plant won the award through a combination of top quality and optimum logistics.
- 2014: For the second time in succession, the Fuel Supply & Exhaust Gas Management segment has been awarded the title “Preferred Supplier” by Robert Bosch GmbH.
Management contact address
ContiTech Techno-Chemie GmbH
Geschäftsführung: Mr. Christian Nöll