To ensure a flexible servicing of customer requirements, our know-how is concentrated in nine market segments.
- Air Conditioning
- Air Induction Systems
- Fuel Supply & Exhaust Gas Management
- Heating / Cooling Systems
- Power Steering & Chassis Control
- Power Train
- Commercial & Industrial Vehicles
- Industrial Hoses
- Oil & Marine
Facts & Figures 2013
- 15,126 Employees
- 1,476 Mill. € in Sales
The Fluid Technology business area develops and manufactures at 38 plants – in Europe, North- and South-America and Asia.
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- ISO TS 16949
- DIN EN ISO 14001
- 2014: For the second time in succession, the Fuel Supply & Exhaust Gas Management segment has been awarded the title “Preferred Supplier” by Robert Bosch GmbH.
- 2013: ContiTech Fluid Romania in Timişoara has won an award for outstanding delivery quality from Volvo in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 2013: General Motors has singled out no fewer than two Fluid locations with the Supplier Quality Excellence Award 2013. ContiTech Fluid Automotive Hungária in Vác and ContiTech Fluid Korea in Jeonju convinced with their top quality and optimum logistics.
- 2013: Robert Bosch GmbH has designated the Fuel Supply & Exhaust Gas Management (FS & EGM) segment as a “Preferred Supplier”.
- 2013: Audi in Györ, Hungary, honored ContiTech Schlauch for successful participation in the supplier development program Top 50+.
- 2013: Honda de Mexico has cited ContiTech Fluid Mexicana’s Montemorelos plant for its excellent quality and delivery service – for the seventh year in a row. This year, for the first time, an award was also won for spare parts supply, presented by Honda Motor America.
- 2012: Opel has awarded the very first Supplier Quality Excellence Award 2012 to ContiTech Kühner in Oppenweiler.
- 2011: ContiTech Fluid Automotive Romania has again been cited as one of the country’s most successful companies.
- 2011: VW Baunatal has awarded the "supplier of the year" citation to two locations in the Heating/Cooling/Charge Air product market segment: ContiTech MGW in Hann. Münden and curved hose production operations at ContiTech Fluid Automotive in Waltershausen.
- 2011: The readers of the magazines “Schweißen und Schneiden” (Welding and Cutting) and “Der Praktiker” (The Welding Professional) chose the TRIX® Autogen motif (from the current series of ContiTech Fluid Technology promotion) as advertisement of the month.
Management contact address
ContiTech Techno-Chemie GmbH