Our competence is concentrated in five market segments.
- Air springs for commercial vehicle original equipment
- Air springs for commercial vehicle replacement market
- Suspension systems for rail vehicles (ContiTech Railway Engineering)
- Air actuators and air springs for industrial applications
- Air springs for driver seats and cabs
Facts & Figures 2014
- 1,737 Employees
- 303 Mill. € in Sales
The Air Spring Systems business area develops and manufactures at 10 plants in 9 countries in Brazil, China, Germany, India, Korea, Mexico, Slovenia, Turkey and Hungary.
- Accreditation to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Certification to DIN EN ISO 9001
- Certification to DIN EN ISO 14001
- Certification to ISO/TS 16949
- Certification to IRIS (International Railway Industry Standard)
- 2012 „Quality Achievement Award“ (DAF)
- Bursa, Turkey: "Stars of the Exporters" 2011 (DHL, Akbank)
- Shanghai, China: ContiTech Air Spring System is one of the "50 most innovative companies, Rail & Metro China"
- Nyíregyháza, Ungarn: ContiTech Hungary Ltd. is "Industry Company of the Year"
ContiTech Luftfedersysteme GmbH
Director: Claus Peter Spille
Ph. +49 (0)511 - 938-72
Fax +49 (0)511 - 938-5274