Our competence is concentrated in five market segments.
- Air springs for commercial vehicle original equipment
- Air springs for commercial vehicle replacement market
- Suspension systems for rail vehicles (ContiTech Railway Engineering)
- Air actuators and air springs for industrial applications
- Air springs for driver seats and cabs
Facts & Figures 2013
- 1,609 Employees
- 288 Mill. € in Sales
The Air Spring Systems business area develops and manufactures at 8 plants in 7 countries in China, Germany, Hungary, Korea, Mexico, Turkey and India.
- Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025
- All plants with ISO 9001
- Certification to ISO 14001
- Certification to ISO/TS 16949
- Certification to IRIS (International Railway Industry Standard)
- Q1 – Approval of Deutsche Bahn
- 2012 „Quality Achievement Award“ (DAF)
- Bursa, Turkey: "Stars of the Exporters" 2011 (DHL, Akbank)
- Shanghai, China: ContiTech Air Spring System is one of the "50 most innovative companies, Rail & Metro China"
- Nyíregyháza, Ungarn: ContiTech Hungary Ltd. is "Industry Company of the Year"
ContiTech Luftfedersysteme GmbH
Director: Hannes Friederichsen
Ph. +49 (0)511 - 938-72
Fax +49 (0)511 - 938-5274